Monday 24 March 2014

個々の口頭発表 (Individual Oral Presentation)

The Pandora Box Of Supernatural

What is Pandora Box? Pandora Box was actually a large jar that given to Pandora (she was the 1st women on Earth, created by Hephaestus, Athena clothed her, Aphrodite give her beauty and Hermes gave her speech.  She has opened the box which contained all the evils in the world because of her curiosity. After Pandora opened the box, she has release all the evils which are envy, sickness, hate, disease, and lastly was the hope. And hope makes all the difference in the world.


In my Pandora Box I got a lot of story. All this stories were based on my own experience and the true story that happen around us. I want to ask all of you, do you even feel or see something that are not supposed to be seen by us. Do you? I do…
When I was still a baby, I got a baby’s colic. What is baby’s colic, baby’s colic is a symptom where the baby is crying more than three hours a day for more than three days a week for three weeks. The story started when my mom wants to have a place for her to hang clothes, so she has cut some bamboo from somewhere else. But she did not know that the place was lived by something evils. After two days, I started to cry every night sharp on 10 pm until I was tired. I was crying for almost 2 weeks, and my mom felt that there is something wrong so she brought me to see the wizard. The wizard told my mom that she had disturbed and destroyed their habitat. So they want to revenge. The wizard helped us to deal with those things and I stopped crying at night.


When I was still a baby, I got a baby’s colic. What is baby’s colic, baby’s colic is a symptom where the baby is crying more than three hours a day for more than three days a week for three weeks. The story started when my mom wants to have a place for her to hang clothes, so she has cut some bamboo from somewhere else. But she did not know that the place was lived by something evils. After two days, I started to cry every night sharp on 10 pm until I was tired. I was crying for almost 2 weeks, and my mom felt that there is something wrong so she brought me to see the wizard. The wizard told my mom that she had disturbed and destroyed their habitat. So they want to revenge. The wizard helped us to deal with those things and I stopped crying at night.


Baby's Colic (something that goes like this)


When I was kid, I saw someone that I am familiar with but I am very scared. She is my grandmother. I was scared at that time because she had passed away for 2 weeks. After she had passed away, I told my mom that I want to sleep at my grandmother’s room as it was empty at that time. Normally I will wake up at the midnight to have a pee. I sat on a chamber pot (we called it as Tam Pui), and I looked around. Suddenly I saw a shadow that walked through the window, the shadow seem like my grandmother and suddenly disappeared from my eyesight. I never think of I will saw my grandmother, and I knew that she had passed away. I was very scared and I cried loudly. My parents were shocked and asked me what had happened. I told them everything. I vowed that I would never sleep at that room again. In the 100 days after she died, every night we can hear and see something weird from the living room and dining room. We can hear the sound of someone pulling the chair at dining room. From the door slits, we can see that there is someone walking around although everyone has goes to bed.


Chinese Chamber Pot ( in Hokkien we called it as Tam Pui)

At the same house, 2nd cases happened. When I was small, I loved to pluck some Sauropus’s flower (in Malay we called it as Cangkuk Manis). There is a lot of Sauropus grow behind my house. When I was free, I will pluck some Sauropus’s flower. One day, around 5pm I had finished my homework so I decided to pluck some flowers. When I was plucking the flower, there is someone who had platted my shoulder. When I turn around and I saw a black with a little bit invisible shadow was standing beside me. I knew he was a man wearing a hat and his body size was quite huge. I ran back home and tell my mom I saw something. My mum did not believe me and scolded me for not stayed at home. Lastly she knew I was right because the elderly people told my mom that actually our housing area was the place where the Japanese army buried the people alive and torture them until they die. After that incident, we were moved away.  


sauropus androgynus (cangkuk manis in Malay)

The next story was happened at one of the PLKN camp site. Most of them who had been selected to join the PLKN service will know that the camp site was the most horror place. In the male dormitory, there are 6 beds and 6 wardrobes. So everyone will get one of it. As we all know, in PLKN service you need to wake up early in the morning and sleep on the late night.  After a whole day training, everyone was very tired and tried to prepare themselves to have a sweet dream. But it would be a nightmare for Kelvin on that night. He felt not comfortable and thirsty. When he opened his eyes he saw a woman with a white dress and long hair sitting on top of the wardrobe opposite his bed. He can hear the woman was murmuring and the sound was getting louder and louder. So he quickly closed his eyes, but he still can hear the woman voice. The woman said: “One, Two, Three, Four, And Five ... Everyone is sleeping… There is only one person pretending to sleep. Is it you?” When Kelvin heard the women said in that way, he was very scared and accidentally opened his eyes and he saw the woman was standing in front him and he was fainted. After that incident, Kelvin was sick and cannot give commitment so he had been sent home.


This story had been told by a celebrity. A girl named Flora was an undergraduate student like us. She has a lot of assignment need to submit. So every night she will stay at the library until very late. One day, after she finished her assignment she decided to walk back from the university library to home. She lived at the 8th floor. But every time the elevator passed through the 4th floor, she felt like there is something there looked at her. When she walked back at that night, she decided to call her mother for waiting her at the ground floor of the building. When she reached, she saw her mother there and they walked together. When they go inside the elevator, she felt embarrassing so she said to her mother: “Mum, I’m very sorry that I need you to accompany me at this late night. But her mother did not answering her. When the elevator stopped at 4th floor, her mother went out of the elevator. Then she asked her mother: “Mom, where are you going?”. And her mother turned her head and said: “Do you think that I’m your mom…” Then she laughed… The next day, Flora was found fainted in the elevator. And she cannot explained why she is fainted in the elevator.

 



My story stop here, thank you for listening to my story… and do tell me your story if you ever go through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment